Managing effective Investor Relations in Private Equity firms
A two half-day course on Investor Relations practices.
Virtual Classroom. 25 and 26 January 2023
Delivery schedule from 2.00pm to 5.30pm CET
In the current dynamic market environment, the IR in PE is pivotal as it is an accelerator for key strategic decision-making, effective communication, integrating finance and marketing between both, internal and external stakeholders of an institution. An effective IR officer facilitates a better understanding of the business, a strong corporate governance, a beneficial financial and impact performance, as well as other non-financial performance.
The main objective of IROs in Private Equity investment firms is to keep the investors and LPs informed – about market developments and key events that may eventually affect the Private Equity Fund structure – in a transparent, reliable and consistent manner.
The virtual classroom has been designed with the objective to provide delegates with:
• a benchmark of the best Private Equity Investor Relations practices
• a focus on the role of the IR manager in Private Equity funds
• an in-depth analysis of the main activities of an IR during a fundraising process and out of it
• a focus on the development and effective management of strong relationships with existing investors and Limited Partners (LP)
• marketing and sales tools to approach investors
• an overview of the current GDPR framework
• an overview of the ESG disclosure frameworks and best reporting practices.
The virtual live course will be complemented with group works and discussion zones.
Who should attend
The course is addressed to:
• IRs new in the PE field
• New joiners in IR teams
• Junior IR
• Communication and PR Managers
• Financial analysts
Saad Sheikh, Private Equity and Credit Investor
Eric Maillebiau, PHD, Founder – CapEos
Marianne Scordel, Head of Bougeville Consulting
On-line live training
The course, in “virtual classroom” format, will take place on the zoom platform.
Certificate of attendance
Delegates will receive a certificate of attendance in digital format via e-mail after the course has taken place together with the link to claim the digital LinkedIn Certificate.