Adopting effective ESG Disclosure practices
A 2-half-day course on ESG disclosure practices.
Virtual Classroom. 27 and 28 September 2022
Delivery schedule from 9.30am to 13.00pm CET
The programme is designed to finally enable the implementation of “Effective ESG disclosure frameworks” in order to open access to international capital flows from different types of investments, including SRIs.
Within this context, this hands-on learning programme, not only can provide an in-depth analysis of the current ESG regulatory frameworks, but it particularly encourages group works and knowledge and experience sharing among course participants, starting from a benchmarking analysis of effective ESG disclosures.
In addition to the in-depth updates on Regulation and Disclosure practice, Industry best practices and trends, such as sustainability, there are several key outcomes that can be expected from this course:
- Learn how to develop focused ESG disclosure practices against industry standards
- Understand the industry changes and learn what the likely changes will mean for you
- Learn what investors, including Responsible Investors, expect from you and how best to engage with them
- Understand and deep dive on ESG reporting and disclosures (including the EU Directive 2014/95/EU on non-financial reporting, EU Guidelines on reporting climate-related information, Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures).
This training programme is addressed to:
- IR professionals
- Sustainability and ESG managers
- Board directors
- Communication and PR Managers of listed and listing companies
- ESG advisers
- Financial analysts