Investor Relations Fundamentals
A 4-half-day training course on fundamentals of IR.
Virtual Classroom, 19 and 20 - 26 and 27 October 2022
Delivery scheduled from 9.00 to 13.00 CET
The Effective, fair and trustworthy communications between a company and its shareholders and stakeholders can have a major impact on the corporate reputation and value. This programme is designed to equip IR teams with the necessary tools and techniques to manage IR effectively for their organisation.
Several key outcomes can be expected from this course. Delegates will be exposed to learning:
- how to set up an IR office
- how to identify internal and external stakeholders and shareholders and how to engage with them
- how to develop an effective IR strategy
- the corporate governance fundamentals
This 4-half day training course will be complemented with some groupworks, led by Academy experts.
This training programme is addressed to:
- New joiners in IR teams
- IR professionals
- Communication and PR Managers of listed and listing companies
- PR and IR consultants
- Financial analysts of listed companies