How to effectively manage AGMs in listed companies in Spain, Portugal and Ireland
A 2-half-day training course focused on Annual General Meeting organisation and its pre- and post-meetings obligations.
Virtual Classroom, 3 and 4 February 2022
delivery schedule - 9:30am to 12:30pm CET
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) represents one of the most important engagement opportunity between the company and its shareholders base.
The SRD II Directive legislation that regulates AGMs is broad and embeds many obligations for the various parties involved.
This training will highlight rules, procedures and processes regarding the arrangements of 2022 General Shareholder meetings with a focus on SRD II.
In this context, Academy virtual classroom will with the aim of:
• Analysing the procedural and documentary process for the proper management of the pre- and post-meeting obligations;
• Examining in depth related parties transactions, remuneration and transparency of institutional investors and asset managers.
Who Should Attend
The course is aimed at employees, professionals and consultants in the following areas:
• Corporate secretariat
• Legal and Corporate Affairs
• Investor Relations of listed companies
• Financial Intermediaries
The course will be lead by:
• Lawyers from leading European Law Firms
• Euronext Corporate Services experts
• Practitioners from EU countries
Organisational delivery details
The course will be held in English and delivered via Zoom. The material will be shared after the course has taken place.