Operational Risk Management during and post COVID-19: enhancing the practice
A BIB - Budapest Institute of Banking virtual classroom, powered by Academy.
Virtual Classroom, 9 and 10 December 2021
The COVID-19 pandemic acted as a real-life stress test of existing Operational risk frameworks implemented by financial services firms, as organisations deal with challenges related to people, systems, processes and external environment. This interactive course provides a succinct and practical overview of the key changes in established Operational risk management practices based on the lessons learnt from the crisis.
Who should attend?
This is an essential course for all individuals responsible for implementing risk management practices in their organisations or those interested to stay current and improve their Operational risk solutions, including:
- Operational and Enterprise Risk practitioners
- Compliance officers
- Governance and Control
- Directors and senior executives
Benefits of attending
- Review how firms responded to COVID-19 and enhanced their Operational risk practices
- Discuss the importance of situational awareness in risk management
- Review how each framework component can be improved post-pandemic
- Discuss practical steps for integrating Operational risk and Operational resilience
- Examine the importance of ‘softer side’: what makes risk teams successful
- Engage via live polls, discuss and debate with fellow practitioners
- Compare your lessons learned, successes and challenges
- Develop a plan on how you will make a difference to your workplace following the course.
1150 € + 27% VAT
399.000 HUF + 27%VAT
For more information and registration, please:
- visit the website of our Partner BIB: www.bib-edu.hu/en
- contact Áron Prohászka
phone: +36 20 391 7668