Valuation with Prof. Aswath Damodaran
A 4-day-virtual classroom powered by IMAA.
From 8 to 11 November 2021 - between 16:00 to 19:00 CET.
A 4-day-virtual classroom where you will be provided with several fundamentals approaches to valuation, their advantages and limitations, and extensive examples of each.
At the end of the programme, participants should be able to:
• Value any kind of firm in any market, using discounted cash flow models (small and large, private and public)
• Value a firm using multiples and comparable firms
• Analyse and critique the use of multiples in valuation
• Value ‘problem’ firms, such as distressed companies or start-ups
• Estimate the effect on value of restructuring a firm.
Prof. Aswath Damodaran