Driving Corporate Sustainability Transformation Certification Programme
The second edition of our ESG Certification Programme
A fully online Certification Programme, February - May 2024
Benefits of attending
Participants will be exposed to industry experts and thought leaders in the sustainable finance and sustainabily space. Post-programme, participants will be in the position to present and discuss a clearly articulated sustainability transformation roadmap with their CEOs or exec teams.
- Acquire essential frameworks, models and tools to inform the development of a competitive growth strategy, underpinned by sustainability
- Understand materiality and address the organisation’s goals and challenges on corporate responsibility and ESG matters
- Navigate the complex ESG frameworks and regulations landscape
- Interact with key stakeholders in the sustainable finance eco-system
- Identify the most relevant sustainability value-creating mechanisms
- Collaborate with stakeholders to measure impact
- Engage with investors, including responsible investors and ESG rating industry leaders in order to address your ESG disclosures.
Structure of the Programme
The Mastercourse is a four-phased programme:
1. Foundation Module
Delegates will have the option to attend the introductory online courses on: Environmental and social challenges within a business.
2. Core Modules
The core curriculum contains four Modules:
Module 1: Towards a Sustainable Enterprise - Corporate sustainability strategy and leadership: 3 virtual classrooms, 2.5 hours each
Module 2: Circularity, Responsible Sourcing and Sustainable Business Model Innovation: 4 virtual classrooms, 2.5 hours each
Module 3: Sustainability Reporting: 2 virtual classrooms, 2.5 hours each
Module 4: Funding the Sustainability Transition and Transition Planning: 2 virtual classrooms, 2.5 hours each
3. Mentorship phase
Throughout Modules 3 and 4 of the programme, an academic mentor from the Leonardo Centre will support participants in the design and development of their company’s sustainable transition plan, to ensure it is responsive to their companies ambitions and challenges.
4. Final Project presentation
At the end of the Masterclass, final projects — further details will be shared at the end of the second Module — will be presented online to a jury of experts during the Certificate Ceremony Day. After successful completion and presentation of the project work, delegates will be awarded a “Certificate in Business sustainability” by Academy – Euronext Group.
Who should attend
The programme is designed for those who want to upskill their career in the sustainable and responsible business space, such as Head of Sustainable business, Corporate Sustainability Officers and ESG officers.
The Certificate Programme will be carried out by a pool of Euronext experts, Academics from Leonardo Centre and Imperial College, as well as industry professionals, ESG advisers and responsible investors.