ESG reporting in action
The course provides an in-depth analysis of the current ESG regulatory frameworks, and it encourages group works and experience-sharing among course participants.
Virtual Classroom. 9 and 10 May 2023
Delivery schedule from 9:20am to 12.30am CET
The programme is designed to finally enable the implementation of “Effective ESG disclosure frameworks” in order to open access to international capital flows from different types of investments, including SRIs.
Within this context, this hands-on learning programme, not only can provide an in-depth analysis of the current ESG regulatory frameworks, but it particularly encourages group works and knowledge and experience sharing among course participants, starting from a benchmarking analysis of effective ESG disclosures and reporting.
In addition to the in-depth updates on Regulation and Disclosure practice, Industry best practices and trends, there are several key outcomes that can be expected from this course:
▪ Learn how to develop focused ESG disclosure practices against industry standards,
▪ Understand the industry changes and learn what the likely changes will mean for you,
▪ Learn what investors, including Responsible Investors, expect from you and how best to engage with them,
▪ Understand and deep dive on ESG reporting and disclosures (including the EU Directive 2014/95/EU on non-financial reporting, EU Guidelines on reporting climate-related information, Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures).
Who should attend
This training programme is addressed to:
▪ IR professionals
▪ Sustainability and ESG managers
▪ Board directors
▪ Communication and PR Managers of listed and listing companies
▪ ESG advisers
▪ Financial analysts
To be confirmed
The workshop will take place on the Zoom platform.
The course material will be provided to the delegates in pdf format the day after the course has taken place.
Certificate of attendance
The certificate of attendance will be sent in digital format after the end of the course.