Benchmarking effective IR practices
A two half-day course designed to provide IR Professionals and Board Directors with an in-depth update on current IR best practices.
Virtual Classroom. 19 and 20 January 2023
Delivery schedule below
This course is designed to provide IR Professionals and Board Directors with an in-depth update on current IR best practices. The programme covers the latest developments in the use of technology and social media to build closer relationships with investors, changes in critical aspects of the day to day role of IR. The programme offers a wealth of real life case studies with speakers that are well-known industry experts.
Central to this are the fund manager led group discussions which provide an excellent opportunity to compare and contrast different engagement approaches and identify those that will work best for different industries and corporates.
Who should attend
This training programme is addressed to:
• IR professionals
• Communication and PR Managers of listed and listing companies
• Financial analysts of listed companies
The virtual live course will be complemented with group works and discussion zones.
Here several key outcomes that can be expected from this course:
▪ benchmark your own IR practices against industry standards
▪ understand the industry changes and learn what the likely changes will mean for you
▪ learn how to get the best out of your “IR toolkit”
▪ appreciate how IR can support the board and its governance story
▪ understand what drives investors’ investment rationales and how to use this to enhance your company’s equity story and value
▪ learn what investors, including Responsible Investors, expect from you and how best to engage with them.
IR Director - JDE Peet’s
Head of Advisory & IR Solutions - Euronext Corporate Services
Private equity and credit Investor
NED and Board Advisor
The workshop will take place on the Zoom platform.
The course material will be provided to the delegates in pdf format the day after the course has taken place.
Certificate of attendance
The certificate of attendance will be sent in digital format after the end of the course.
19 January 2023, from 9:00am to 1:15pm CET
20 January 2023, from 9:00am to 12:30am CET