Operational Risk Management during and post-COVID-19: Enhancing the Practices
This interactive course provides a succinct and practical overview of the key changes in established operational risk management practices based on the lessons learnt from the COVID-19 crisis.
29 – 30 September 2021, 09:00 – 12:30 CET
This course is packed with practical tips and hints and features results of multiple industry live polls taken by risk practitioners throughout the pandemic, which provide an invaluable insight on current practices and allow participants to benchmark themselves against other firms.
As a special bonus, each attendee will receive a copy of the brand-new book authored by the course tutor, Ms Pykhova, Operational Risk Management in Financial Services: A Practical Guide to Establishing Effective Solutions.
The overall objective of this course is to:
- Review how firms responded to COVID-19 and enhanced their operational risk practices
- Learn what successful Risk teams did right from the start
- Discuss the importance of situational awareness in risk management
- Discuss practical steps for integrating operational risk and operational resilience
- Develop a plan on how you will make a difference to your workplace following the course
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Operational and enterprise risk practitioners
- Governance and control
- Directors and senior executives